Consultancy & Design
- The London School of Economics
- Imperial College Hospital
- The Writer
- Unite the Union
- The Royal College of Physicians
- Thames Water
This work can be very flexible and varies a lot from project to project, but examples of successful projects include:
- Designing a game to be played within a learning experience (face to face, virtual or e-learning)
- Designing playful and engaging learning experiences
- Designing standalone learning games
- Consulting on how to make a process, team or initiative more playful, or apply gamification techniques to achieve specific outcomes, e.g. higher engagement levels or a specific action on a website or forum)
- Consulting on using gamification techniques to increase the effectiveness of learning experiences
- Speaking at conferences and events on play, games, gamification and learning
Check back here soon for specific packages, but in the meantime we'd love to talk to you about your project and how we might be able to help.
Arrange a Zoom appointment here.